Elizabeth Barbone, LLC dba GlutenFreeBaking.com is committed to making our website accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and use the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) specification.
We are continuously improving the accessibility of our website.
As of October 2020
- We’ve used an independent accessibility consultant to perform an audit.
- We’ve updated images to include appropriate alt text.
- We’ve updated colors that did not meet contrast requirements.
We are in the process of
- Updating text links to remove vague link text and/or links with the same name that lead to different places.
- Fixing layout inconsistencies.
- Our target date for the above improvements is February 2021.
- Continue to use an independent accessibility consultant to perform periodic audits
As the law and accessibility standards continue to change, please understand that our efforts to improve online accessibility are ongoing.
If you find that we are not meeting your requirements, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make every reasonable effort to make this site accessible.
Updated: October 2020