During the week, I’m always looking for an easy meal. Few dinners are easier than roasted shrimp. You simply toss the shrimp together with olive oil, garlic, and herbs and bake. Serve with a large green salad and, if you feel like it, some garlic bread.
If you have any leftover shrimp, you can make a quick dinner the next night. Cook up some gluten-free pasta, I prefer spaghetti for this but use whatever you love. Toss the pasta with olive oil–or melted butter if you feel like splurging. Add the shrimp and throw in some cooked spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Dinner, done!
15 Minute Roasted Garlic Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced or put through a garlic press
- dried herbs I use a pinch of chives, tarragon, and a smidgen of dill.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
On a baking sheet, toss together the shrimp and olive oil.
Add the salt, pepper, garlic and herbs. Toss together. Once coated, spread the shrimp on the baking sheet in one layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until shrimp is firm and no longer opaque.